"Korea's Best-Selling Soap Is Legit Magical!" - REFINERY29
"Organic Handcrafted Bar Soap from Jeju Island, South Korea."
Black Walnut Shell Exfoliates, While Gounjaes Soap Cocktail with Cocnut Milk Conditions the Skin.
pH - 4.2 Acid Balanced Soap
- Extra virgin Olive oil / SPAIN
- Coconut Oil / PHILIPPINES
- Palm oil / PHILIPPINES
- Canola oil / KOREA
- Sunflower oil / KOREA
- Soybean oil / KOREA
- Apricot Kernel oil / KOREA
- Coconut Milk
- Black Walnut
- E.O. Eucalyptus, Lavender, Geranium
Excellent for exfoliating... Also Good For Any Skin-type.
At Gounaje, not a single soap is made without receiving special care and attention. They carefully handle every step of the process - from selecting the best ingredients to packaging. Only organic and chemical-free ingredients are used to deliver the benefits that nature has promised.
1. In order to create a soap base that is suitable for each skin type, Gounjae carefully selects natural herbal ingredients which are added in a heating pot along with vegetable oil. Their best qualities come out when heated at high temperatures. (Oils used by Gounjae handcrafted soap are pure natural vegetable oils. Highly effective oils that have been created by infusing various herbs and medicinal plants for up to 6 months to 12 months.) *Gounjae only uses natural essential oils. Although it is not easy to preserve the fragrance as it easily evaporates, the fragrance will not be lost during its use as Gounjae's unique manufacturing process preserves its excellent scent.
2. The soap base created from the first step is now fortified with more precious natural herbal ingredients that are specifically designed to provide promising benefits to
your skin. Their best qualities come out when heated at a low mid-temperature.
3. Finally, more natural herbal ingredients that are best when heated at a low temperature are added to perfect the amazing formula before they are aged to perfection. Since Gounjae's ingredients are organic and chemical-free, each soap requires a different amount of time to reach its optimal stage to unlock full benefits. At Gounjae, this is made possible by keeping the percise temperature and humidity for each single product. And finally, they are aged for 500 days to concerntrate maximal effectiveness!
Final Touch: Gounjae soaps are then carefully wrapped in chemical-free Hanji (Korean Paper) to ensure the finalized soaps can "breathe" through this special paper.